To create the tween for the FLVPlayback Component.
- Draw a rectangle and match it to the dimension of the original video, then convert it to a movie clip.
- Resize the movie clip to fit the tween on the stage, the video dimensions will be preseved
- Enter the timline of the movie clip, make a new layer and place the FLVPlayback component on the stage.
- Configure the properties of the component.
- Delete the other layer inside the movie clip.
- Apply any motion preset or tween to the movie clip.
No After Effects needed. You can use any tween engine to provide any additional animation or 3D effects. The basic concept here is to just place the video inside a movie clip.