The items move around the stage across the X, Y and Z axis as the user moves the mouse. Menu items can be laid out in any shape on the stage (horizontally, vertically, circular or any other way that you can imagine). Menu items can be added using the user friendly Component Inspector interface, ActionScript or external XML file. Available for ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0.
Menu items displayed horizontally. The menu items (which are movie clips) have been created with a mouse over animation.
Menu items displayed vertically. The menu items (which are movie clips) have been created with a mouse over animation.
Example of photo gallery with menu items displayed randomly.
- Menu items can be added using the Component Inspector, ActionScript or an XML file
- Menu items can be any movie clip or an external image when using the XML option
- User friendly mapping to position and move menu items on the stage
- Menu items can open a new URL, go to another frame etc... through ActionScript
- ActionScript events to perform an action when an item is added or removed
- Adjustable easing speed
- Mouse movement sensitivity area can be limited to the component area or the whole stage
- Add effects through ActionScript when the menu items settle using custom render handler
- Additional attributes can be added to each menu item when using XML (accessed through ActionScript)
- Weighs only 10kb